Friday, November 20, 2009

really nothing special

Posted by Siew Lee at 11/20/2009 03:28:00 AM
9/10/09
actually..there's nothing memorable for this day..
but I think this is the only day that I actually did study in the library..
I woke up early in the morning.. bersemangat korbar-korbar (dunno correct or not) wanna go library study.. ended up 8am in college and library hasn't open..

so I went to CITC.. and went online of course. takkan I wanna eat there.wth I know.
and omg there's quite some number of pupil that wake up at this hour and online!!
I mean..I better sleep than doing so! haha!
ok and out of a sudden, it rains heavily!! omg! and I was still stuck in the CITC..
but but the rain stop la of course or not I would already go back. (oh no dear I can't just continue fb-ing in the CITC coz by then I will freeze till death! LOL)
so I continue my nerding session at library..without failing..
but only before I had my lunch with ZX the couple.
haha!
I still continue to study after lunch..but errr not really that efficient..'coz you know....... you just had a carbs/glucose meal and so you need some time to digest..and when digestion is going on, you can't really study, for..hmm at least 1 or 2 hours. XD (what an excuse =.=)
then I saw Alvin and Wui Liam there as well! oh and Alvin thought I have been in the library studying for 8 hours, which in fact I don't =p
hmm that's basically what I remembered..
then I think I went back and sleep or online or whatever it is
taa-daa! =)

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting