Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another random post

Posted by Siew Lee at 12/06/2009 07:37:00 AM
ok
there's something I have to say
I KNOW I PROMISED TO BLOG,
but I just FREAKING DON'T HAVE TIME LA OKAY!!
btw if you still don't know, I AM WORKING NOW.
yes, no suprise though =.=
AND I BOH LUIII LIAOOO SO DON'T KEEP TEMPTING ME WITH FOOOOOD
AND I HAVE TO LOOK FOR JOBS almost all the time
AND MOST OF MY TIME IS DOING THIS
and I wanna eat McD =((((

that make up why I'm not blogging right?
fair enough?
;)

(practically they sound more like excuses even to me haha!just bare with it la 'coz this is my blog! =p)

'coz all my blog is gonna be long/length/with pictures,
which will eat up my time to do other things like,
job-hunting, forum-ing, and etc

PAI SEH LAAAAA
=((

(unless you're willing to gimme MONEY then I would have lotsaaaa freeee times but you know I won't allow you to do so, just bloody forget about it to ask me give up on job-hunting. booooo)

and ya I have the sudden urge to change the song in my blog
'coz everytime I log in its the same old song that plays for don't know how many months
you guys not sick of it I ALSO SICK OF IT =.=

so enjoy the new song =)

(omgggg I love Shane's voice so muchhhh everytime I hear their songs. fall deeeeep deeeeep into it *dreaming*)


enjoy the holidays
enjoy your jobs

aiya just enjoy in whatever things you're into la okayyy

good night!

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting