Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the last A2 paper

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/07/2010 03:02:00 AM
I know I know..its TOO late to update about what I'm going to blog now and in the coming posts, but but.. its better than none right? haha!

Though I couldn't really recall what was I exactly wanted to blog initially.. however I will try my best

17/11/2009
This date officially marks the last date of my A2 exam, the last paper that I was sitting is bio p5.
That paper was tough! To be frank, I never good in creativity, imaginative, and erm observation? and that's what bio p5 about. screw it. I never really cared (I wish I could, but I couldn't. don't have that in-born talent. nah! haha!)
So after that paper, I thought that our gang will have a big celebration or whatsoever, turned out they just went to Pizza Hut to have a real simple meal and headed to tick attendance at cc. and I, being the usual one who doesn't follow them to cc, headed back home by yh's car and had a real good rest. haha
practically what I did after that, I couldn't remember.. bah!

Last day of my A-level course, and taa-daa I have to say bye bye to this place that brings alot of memories to me.

酸甜苦辣..一一涌上心坎
虽然不舍但不留恋
人,
还是要往前看..

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting