Wednesday, July 6, 2011

$1.60 please

Posted by Siew Lee at 7/06/2011 01:59:00 AM
I finally get to ride the bus in Dunedin today! :D
I was all excited at the same time worried that I will board on the wrong bus.
Tick tock tick tock time passed and I was still waiting..
So many buses passed by but none to my destination.. =/
I started to get worried but the next second I saw "my" bus has finally come!

Boarded and it was all empty besides an old lady and I.
SO SYOK! I love the feeling when you're the only passenger in the bus. hehe!

The bus is clean and clean and clean! Loving it :D

After that I checked the bus schedule book only I realised that, the bus actually came on time (a little earlier if I'm not mistaken) so my worries were all for nothing. Another good thing here eh, punctual bus! (which you rarely get in Malaysia)

p/s:
Me: (smile) 2 zones
Bus driver: That will be $2.60 please
Me: (holding a student ID card) oh I've got my ID card here.. (showing to him)
Bus driver: Ohhh...! Child..! $1.60 please.. (smile)
Me: (stunned) oh..okok.. (get change, handed with receipt and walk away with doubts)


need proof?


LMAO!


0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting