Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bored

Posted by Siew Lee at 7/03/2011 05:16:00 PM
Its the last week of holiday for my sem break.
OMG
What did I do for the past 2 weeks?
Hmmmmmm the first week was pretty fully utilised with all the outings..
Well the second week.. I pretty much just stay in my ROOM the whole time I think..
=/
What to do.. no friends to go out with..
Been staying in my ROOM for too much until I started shouting its too boring and there's one day that I couldn't stand the boredom I even walked out to UNIPOL and back for nothing! O.O
Yes, too bored =/
Well, yea, because I stay in my ROOM the whole time, like literally the small room all the time, not even stepping out of my flat.
So pathetic..

But but.. thank you Code Geass for killing some of my boredom. Really, such an awesome anime!

See what I am doing now.. pretty much crapping here because I am too bored again.
lol

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting