Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm homeeeee

Posted by Siew Lee at 12/09/2012 06:52:00 PM
Hey peeps, long time no see! 

Its been exactly a month since my last post and I have no idea why I would unconsciously ignore my blog though I really love to share my stories here. Lol I'm pretty sure people is getting sick of me saying I'm back to blogging and nek minnit I'm gone for months and then I'm back haha so I'll just skip that bull shit and go straight to the main point. 

I'M BACK HOME!!! MALAYSIA I HAVE MISSED YOU MUCH!! 

Despite your hot and humid weather, I still love you xoxo
Probably no words can describe how excited and anticipated I was to come back after 2years! 
The moment I booked my ticket, to my exams ended and then to the 11days I had before flying, all in all the time seemed long but they were really "thrilling" lol

Honestly, nothing feels better than coming home. ❤❤❤


 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting