Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dream

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/12/2008 05:07:00 AM
Make your dream comes true. How much I wish I could.

Somehow I have to give up, give up to the reality.

Not to say give up or what, it's the reality, where, I wish I could never face it.

JR told me her secret, reality mah.

Money is the root of all evil.

I know, I really know.

Im one the person who think dream can always be achieved, and that's what makes me not to accept the reality of this life. XD

Actually, JR asked me to go sleep and wake up and think again, because like this it's less biased and more healthy.

Haha. If she didn't tell me, I wouldn't realised. Im actually in a very blur state.

All thoughts, opinions, ideas, decisions, problems rush into my mind.

I could think, but not properly, just like the non polar covalent bond, which has one one side slightly negative and one side slightly positive, but with no net charge.

So do I. Like the symbol of Libra, 50-50. Just that I couldn't classify it into both well.

Lalala.. I don't know what am I crapping.

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting