Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lingaton

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/24/2008 04:50:00 AM
The day before yesterday was 22nd of April, Tuesday. ( swt. I know it. You don't have to mention)

The exact week before this day, Yuek Che and I went to Lingaton and have a try class for English course that lasts about 2 hours.

The whole lesson was enjoyable and both of us have fun. We learnt quite alot, from grammar to pronounciation.

Now only I realised that, my English is bad. =(

According to the person in charge, the students here ranging from those who had become mother to TARCian. But, his impression on those students from TARC at Lingaton isn't that good, especially their attitudes.

I was actually having enquiries about Jap course, but end up listening about Eng course.

Too bad is that, because the Setapak branch is a new outlet, so currently they don't have Jap class. They plan to have Korean class as well. A good news to both of us. XD

But he also mentioned that Korean language seems not to be a "trend" at Malaysia. I don't know. But I guess what turns off everyone most is the cost. $$

So after the lesson, Yuek Che and I decided to discuss with parents first before making any decision. Actually, it's just an excuse we gave to let us have time to think carefully.

But I know the percentage of Yuek Che taking this course is relatively higher than mine.

And, as what I predicted, she decided to take. 22nd of April is the first day of her course.

I told her that, the reason Im not taking this course is because the level they taught is intermediate, so it's kinda easy for me. Yuek Che said she has the same opinion as I do, so, she requested to stduy for 3 months first.

Another good news is that, she is joining us at TARC to study Jap course.

Firstly wanna go Lingaton learn Jap one, but since they don't have it for the moment, so I just go for TARC's one. (Yuen Nee is also taking)

Well, the representative of Lingaton told us that, it's actually depends on what kind of intention you have on learning a language. If the intention is good, and you are willing to work hard for it, then, it shouldn't be a problem for you. But, if it's the other way round, no matter how good is the Language centre or how great is the teacher, you will still can't cope with it, and ended up complaining about that particular centre or teacher.

He told us this was because, his own centre experienced that before. And I guess, you guys will heard alot about this.

That's why I decided to take Jap course at TARC.

If I really got "heart" to study, I sure can handle it. ^^

So, anybody out there wanna learn Jap language as well? Can join us for the coming intake, end of May, at TARC. Further enquiry, please go to TARC and ask, or view at their website.

If you would like to ask me, that shouldn't be a problem if I know. But, pleaseeeee , show good manners. haha.

2 comments:

just gossip said...

quite rare hearing people take japanese course at tarc. how u apply?

Siew Lee on April 25, 2009 at 5:14 AM said...

its not that rare now after you heard it. haha
just go to the EMSD and register.

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting