Thursday, April 10, 2008

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/10/2008 03:51:00 AM
Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang, SMK Puteri Titiwangsa
05/04/2008


I thought this year I would miss this event, but I still able to join it.

Eventhough it's a very boring event, however, it's a memorable one.

You will never forget the prize you get, the wishes you get, and the proudness you feel. =)

Even you will nervous until you forgot to bound, or forget to shake hand, even forget to smile at the VIP, you will still feel happy.

And...

Even it's just a trophy, a cert and a RM50 voucher you got.

Two NS friends actually came to the event, which I was quite suprise about it.

Our "Tokoh Pelajar" goes to Miss Yuek Che.

"Pelajar terbaik SPM" and "Pelajar terbaik SPM aliran sains" go to Miss Vivian.

Congratz to both of them. Though I had known this earlier, still feel so proud of them.

This kind of event it's best to have lots of friends gather altogether to take pictures!

Especially with the "jubah" on us.



My school
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


All of us
Photobucket


With Ah Sok, Seow Yen
Photobucket


My grandson, Vivian
Photobucket


A picture with her
Photobucket


With my son, Xin Ying (p/s she's tall)
Photobucket


The ever sexy Eveline (XD)
Photobucket


My lou dao,Chiew Yen (holiday for NS)
Photobucket


Another tall one, Wei Wei
Photobucket


Irene, Me, Wei Wei
Photobucket


With Lai Lai, Sook Yee (NS as well)
Photobucket


Two smart students, Yuek Che and Vivian
Photobucket


Oops.. Sorry la my bf,Ain for taking this photo!
Photobucket


Come hug! Yuek Che, Ain, Me, Wai Yee
Photobucket


It's me before going back!
Photobucket



Due to some reasons, pictures which contain Sook Peng's face cannot be posted. haha.

4 comments:

+思玄+ on April 24, 2009 at 3:31 AM said...

Hey...my gf..(u r calling me ur bf)
haha...
now only i know u post such a ugly photo of ur bf!!
haha...eating half half mihun!!
haha.... XD~~~

Siew Lee on April 25, 2009 at 5:04 AM said...

hahaha. yea yea. this post so long ago ord lor.. =)
u won't mind de hor bf XD

+思玄+ on April 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

haha...
of course i don't mind lar...
haha...
you are my gf what...
haha... ^^

Siew Lee on April 26, 2009 at 5:24 AM said...

hehehe. =)

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting