Friday, April 4, 2008

Working, again. =)

Posted by Siew Lee at 4/04/2008 03:41:00 AM
Well, many would like to ask "What are you currently doing? Studying? Working? "



"No la. Just resigned."



For your information, I resigned from my last job for more than 1 month already.




What I did within this period?




Good question.




I wake up every afternoon (not morning), read newspaper, eat, watch tv, bath, eat, watch tv, online and sleep again.




You did it for the past 1 month?




Yeah. =(




So now, I am working at TARC as a temporary assistant.




=.='' For what?




1st, I want to earn money. $$
2nd, I want to experience how office work should be.
3rd, I really got nothing to do.




So, don't be so suprise that you see me at TARC.




How's work?




Cool.




Imagine you keep stamping the postal order and verification card for 1000++.




And




Keying data into the computer for 1000++ students.




You will get so tired because these 2 simple tasks.



Especially your right shoulder and right arm.



Only one side of my hand muscles getting so pain.



I asked to my colleague, "Why this batch got so many students?"



"If not how to pay you, and that's the reason you are here. :D"



Cool.



April fool. duh. Im not used to fool people around.



Just got fooled by 2 friends, Ooi Tong and Seow Yen.



Did the other friends fool me as well?



Hope no.



Good night! XD



0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting