Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Hour at Wing's Cafe!

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/01/2008 04:11:00 AM
托我大姐的福, I get to have a try at Wing's Cafe after exhibition on 10th May 2008.

The feeling of having dinner outside after work is very syok one you know, provided you got car and you can drive, or not find someone to drive you there. XD

So good that we don't have to eat McDonald's again after work.(My sister and I did that on our first day)

Very chai liong leh.

This Wing's Cafe is just besides the 69 Bistro that I have mentioned on the previous post.

My sister said to me, "Honestly speaking, Wing's Cafe de food is ways better than the one besides la."

Of course la. We were having the 6.30pm to 9.00pm promotion set dinner mah.

"Simple Love" a.k.a简单爱. Very sweet leh. Now I know simple thing must be sweet, if not simple means not sweet. XD


What else she can order? Iced green tea lo.


This one is original photo, no edit or what 'coz sai lou me very noob one, don't know this edit edit thingy.XD


Come, don't jia jia shy shy there. XD


The tissue.


Both of us.


This mushroom soup is definitely nice!


I purposely asked my sis to take this pic so I can purposely pose. XD


Due to starvation, I have no time to take the photos of my food. Just normal food. If you are free, just go there and have a try. It's dark inside. Good spot for couples to pak toh.

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting