Sunday, June 1, 2008

ITEX Exhibition, 9th- 11st May 2008

Posted by Siew Lee at 6/01/2008 04:06:00 AM
This is my very very first time wearing blazer in working at exhibition.

Okay la, the first day almost late 'coz of the train, which you guys know will be DAMN pack and you can't even get in even it's just 8am.

I have no much to talk, but you do meet alot of weirdos. haha.

Before that, I would like to tell you how the registration process goes.

1st, if you are a student, you don't have to register. The pretty ushers there will give you a sticker and you can just go in. (why must bold it? hehe. you know I know la.)

2nd, you have to register, to get a tag/ pass to go in. But if you are in group or followed with family members, just one representative is required to register.

Understand? XD

There's people like, from the face you see him/her like adults working, but when I approach them and ask " Do you have business card with you? " or " Are you working? " then hor, they will answer you " No, Im a student."

Immediately you will see Siew Lee's face got this expression--> =.='''

Then hor, some people you see their face macam student or like young young punya face, I ask " Are you student or working?" You can see that, they immediately answer you " No, Im working."

Deng. Want praise you look like young also cannot meh.

Some people very yeng one, they will come and ask you, "Can I just get sticker and go in without registering?" Can.. ur head.XD

Some people more geng, you see they bring wife bring child hor, they can still come and tell you " Im student", means want get sticker from you la.

Walau, then your wife is your classmate and your child is your junior eh ? XD

Some fella very lazy one, somemore ask you to fill up the form for you.

And.. please la.. the handwriting hor, can make it nicer abit ah?
Some really not readable one. You think doing artwork meh. Pity those typists only. XD

So.. from this exhibition, I know that, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" XD. jkjk.

This exhibition is quite fun, for me. I mean the booths and the things that they are showing. Well, but my sisters don't seem to like it. If you have a chance, try visit the ITEX'09.

2 comments:

Yvonne on June 1, 2008 at 11:33 PM said...

OMG I *heart* this post because it makes me go ROFL.

(≧∀≦)~~ orz~~

Anonymous said...

Haha.
yaya. I laugh while I type.

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting