Saturday, August 16, 2008

Emo

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/16/2008 06:11:00 AM
Okay, fine, I just admit it that Im emo today.
I wasn't, but, it's a complicated thing.

At first, it's just that I don't really feeling well.
Then Wei Yuan and Yoon Hung they all don't want to talk to us. (Cally and I)
which I actually found out later that they thought that we are emo, or maybe just me.

So, I still don't think that Im emo.
But after Bio practical, Ella told me that, why do I look so emo, no talking, no smile and cannot hear my voice today?

And I go @_@ again, 'coz seriously I don't think Im emo.

Come to think of it, it's possible that, I don't even know Im emo, eventhough Im actually emo.

Weird. My face shows to everyone that Im emo, but I myself don't know that Im emo.

There's too much things going in my mind now. I need time. Time to think, time to digest, time to analysis and interpret, and time to accept it.

Holidays just come at the nice time. =)

3 comments:

Yvonne on August 17, 2008 at 5:25 PM said...

Agree. Sometimes it happens to me too ya know?!

I don't feel emo, maybe just tired, or don't feel like talking, but people just say that I'm emo.

XDXDXD.

But then the next day it'll all be normal again ^O^.

Anonymous said...

just hope that the flower you received on that day will give you a smile(at least)..take care..always remember there are someone who always worry and care about u..SMILE =D

Siew Lee on August 19, 2008 at 6:43 AM said...

To Yvonne:
haha.. really.. it happened to me quite often.
I sometimes even doubt, am i that sad-looking ?
But no doubt, I will be laughing all the way if Im so called normal again. =)

To anonymous:
haha. Thanks ya. Smile XD

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting