Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Raining...

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/27/2008 04:42:00 AM
It's truly raining season now...

It's a sudden heavy rain at 12pm. And, it's freeeezing in the Bio lectures. Not to mention about Chemistry tutorial. I truly pity Yoon Hung. He was shivering all the way.

Cally has started her new role as a tutor. She really needs money, so whoever knows people who need tuition for UPSR and PMR, can contact her. She can be a good teacher. XD
I knew that she is getting her car soon, but just today I got to know that she's paying her car by her own money as well. Such an independent girl she is. But I hope her job as a tutor wouldn't affect her studies, as she needs to travel at night and it will be quite tiring. Since she really wants
her car, so I think nothing can really blocks her from getting it. XD


All the best to her.

Switching to Channel 854, my younger sis and I heard a song from BeeGees playing. This song reminds us a lot of our memories with my family. and... I really miss my father... >.<

The song, "Too much heaven". It's a nice song, and it means a lot to me. In fact, BeeGees' songs are the one that kept playing in my father's car last time.

I am really looking forward to next year CNY, which I hope we can really go to Shanghai. =)

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting