Monday, September 22, 2008

Clinic

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/22/2008 06:22:00 AM
By the way, I slept so early yesterday. XD

So, I woke up early this morning. Nothing much about today since weekend should be days for relaxation. haha.

Watched few episodes of F.R.I.E.D.S. Don't really know what's the story about, but quite funny. hehe.

OMG. Rain heavily over my place. Got myself done and headed to clinic. A place which I don't like to go but I have to. >.<

I know Im too bored today. So, Im just here to express my boredom. hahahaha.

Some random pics, too boring, so I got nothing better to do. XD

Honey stars!! haha.


The Capricorn cup.




"They have great insight" XD


Try to read this sentence.








"Patience is one of their virtues"


Capricorn. I just love this cup. XD


I like this food. But don't know the name. haha.


Very tasty. =p


I found this little don't-know-what thing and amazingly it's a love shape. hehe.


Artistic? haha.


With my face in it.


What am I looking? Always the future. Not to say it's bad to look back, but not too much.


Im here to scare everyone. XD


I like this pic. haha. Eventhough my grandma somehow came and asked me "Why you wanna site besides the door?" LOL.


Up to you to believe or not.. this is what a Capricorn girls should be...

"Don't bother to tell her 'everyone is doing it, you should do it too', or 'I think you should do it, it's good for you', because she will do what she wants to do only. "
(but there's exception, sometimes)

"She likes to control and hide her weak emotions. She will never try to change anyone, but she will learn to accept them as they are"
(Im a weak girl you see. XDXD)



I love my life and I know, there's many things to do in my life. Im going forward, are you following me as well?


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting