Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crush

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/03/2008 04:33:00 AM
I kinda of regret posting the previous blog. And everyone is trying to guess, especially Cally.

Omg. Imagine that Applied Maths tutorial she kept on asking me questions so that she can get clues for the "him" that I was referring to.

And here she asked me a question, "You have a crush on him is it..?"

My answer will be, " Owh well.. I don't know how to say the feeling... but I don't think so."

Maybe you wouldn't think that it's supposed to be an answer, but, yeah, it is.

But, after trying so hard, Cally, Im really sorry, 'coz I really not going to tell, to anyone.

Im really not telling who is "him". *zips my mouth tightly*

Im not feeling well again. Wth. =( When tests are coming, it will surely be like this. sigh.

Somemore got backache. I think I am "old" already. >.<

Good luck to all of you out there that are having exam and to myself as well. =)


p/s: I like this sentence. "只要学会包容不完美,就能一切完美", but to really apply it, I think we need to put some effort on it.

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting