Thursday, September 4, 2008

Irritation

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/04/2008 04:41:00 AM
Since yesterday, I don't have the appetite to eat.

I ate my so-called dinner at 10pm and I finished it at 11pm. Gosh. It's so not like me. And I don't feel like eating it AT ALL.

Same goes to today. I ate one bread for my brunch and I don't feel hungry at all. (Yeah.. the eat-a-lot Siew Lee goes crazy already XD)

Sick+ no appetitie+ feel like vomitting+ backache+ slept for 2 1/2 hrs= BAD condition.

I wanted to update about what we did at Little Tree on Tuesday, and the pictures for today's Bio practical where we got the best results again, however, Im just so lazy to wait for the photos at Cally's blog to be saved into my pc. =p

Oh ya, so suddenly Im kind of "addicted" to oldies songs, both Chinese and English. And I have these 2 songs on my mind, "Yesterday once more" and "往事只能回味". Not bad to listen to those oldies songs once in a while.

Cheer =)


p/s: to my friend: don't ask me why I always sleep so late and eat so late. It's just a very bad habit of mine. XD


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting