Saturday, September 6, 2008

I hope to know

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/06/2008 04:47:00 AM
It's random post. If you don't feel like reading it, you can just leave.

I have been keep guessing on what you are trying to say.

'coz I really have no idea about it.

They say Im insulator, can't feel anything.

Yeah, sometimes I am.

That's why, if you really wanna say something to me, unless u know that Im not blur, or not, please give clear clues or hints or just simply straight to the point.

Wondering what people thinking is very.. tiring.

But if you scare what you told me will hurt me, Im telling you, don't worry, I won't get hurt that easily, unless it's that serious.


p/s: to whom it may concern, I hope to know what happened between us.

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting