Monday, November 10, 2008

Adrenaline rush

Posted by Siew Lee at 11/10/2008 11:20:00 PM
Before that..
I would actually like to tell you guys that, on last Thursday, MM, Wei Chie, CK and I went to JJ right?

As usual we chit chat alot at McDonald's.
Since.. we were eating. Obviously we were discussing food.

We talked about food that we don't eat.
Not to suprise them, but I really never eat Laksa or Tom Yam before. >.<>

What the hell am I doing here?

Im still slacking around.. not studying.. not revising.
I can't feel that stress level, and.. why is my adrenaline not secreting?? wtf lor.
I need some adrenaline rush. I need some kind of pressure.
Im still that selamba here.
Open that notes but like staring at it. Not sure whether they stick to my mind or not..
Pathetic..


haha


I just hope I can do well in test 3, neither to hope that it will be better than test 2. 'coz at least I got study during test 2.


I was having slight headache + dizziness. I don't know whether it is because I didn't eat.
I just ate bread for my lunch. I felt kinda bad.


But.. it's like getting better after I ate some food after I reached home.=p

Luckily.. 'coz I plan to study whole night today. hehe.


Another problem comes.. I scare I will fall asleep later >.<
You know why?
Since I am here now writing my blog, which directly means that Im not having my "nap"..
So.. there's high possibilities that I will fall asleep...
Oh damn! XD


So.. let's see whether I can make it or not.. XD


To Mickey Mouse: you very cute la. XD haha. bully me la you. =p


Nice poem to share

因为想念你,
所以如果现在没有见到你,
我会感到窒息.

因为想念你,
所以现在看到你,
还是会很想念你.


p/s: Holiday is coming lor... >.<>

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting