Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bad habits

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/22/2009 08:02:00 AM
I get scolded from my parents this morning, its kinda rare that they actually sound me over something.

I don't mean they
manja me alot, in fact they don't.

its just another way to let myself to be more independent, responsible to my actions.


They know,
that I have my own thoughts and opinions.
and they are pretty confident that I know what's best for myself.

thus its very seldom that they will scold/advice/sound me for some matter.


But I guess, I should listen to them this time.
I mean,

still,

they are far more experienced than me.
eventhough its different generation,

but things don't completely change.

just like,
E=mc^2 is still using now.
some theories of theirs are still applicable.

I know it takes time,

and I am pretty sure about my "3 minutes" attitude,
of course,
my stubborn-ness as well.



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting