Friday, January 23, 2009

Sleep

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/23/2009 04:05:00 AM
I slept at 4am on Wednesday, eventually went Mid Valley until 9pm. and guess what, despite the tiredness, I still forced myself for some tutorial questions, which I am glad that I actually could made it (hehehehe), and went to bed at 3am.

If I'm not wrong,
I slept at 2am at both Monday and Tuesday.

Gosh.


I'm quite amazed at how I can still stay like this,
without falling sick or what, *CHOI*
despite those pimples that still happily grow on my face.

since I heard someone told me before that,
actually man don't have to sleep, just rest.
so I think I'm being part of the experiment to prove that the statement is correct?
hehe.


oh and I think,
my blood is turning acidic.

haha.
if and only if you could get what I mean by that. =p

*edit*
I slept at 2am on Friday.
ended up 4hours ++ nap after back from late break + lunch.
Zzzzzz


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting