Monday, January 5, 2009

Bored

Posted by Siew Lee at 1/05/2009 11:39:00 PM
I was bored.

Seriously bored.

Really very bored.

Out of a sudden feel so bored.

So..

I went upstairs and started to find things to do while my sister was conveniently using her dear laptop.

and..

I started to camwhore around..

and..

I get bored again..

and..

I spotted the whiteboard of my sisters'.

/gg

Whiteboard is meant for me to vandalize!

XDXD

People,

I warn you guys first.

I'm sucks in drawing.

Very, I mean.

So if you don't wanna spoil your beautiful eyes,

you can just leave here as soon as you feel uncomfortable with your eyes.

=p


At first, I really got no idea on what to draw.

So I wrote this..



and..


I got this nice head massage from her with her Winnie The Pooh soft toy. >.<
taaaadaaaa... revenge! xD


aiks.... =D


this is nice.. =p


Damaged.omg.damn ugly writing la..she still say its fine. =.=


Sounds familiar..? =D


The Oh My Loves. =p


The Fei Pohs..XD


Song playing..


Actually I think this is kinda cute..

although..

at first I planned to draw a Mickey Mouse..

so..er..

I ended up with this "cute" rabbit..

I didn't continue to draw the mouse..

'coz I seriously scare what I will end up with.. xD

since my sister don't really like the rabbit I drew..


mutated rabbit I will name it. =p

Still remember the last few post where I tried to draw a pig where I eventually failed?

yes!

Remember?

Nevermind if you don't..'coz..

I'm doing this again..
XD

and..


hahahahah. it looks so funny! xD
FAILURE again. >.<


I tried some new thing this time..

teddy bear..

yeah..

but some emo teddy bear..

and..


=.=''!!

Don't you think it seriously look like teddy bear+ penguin??? XD


hahahahaha.

oh no!

Bearguin sad jor..


XDXD

I was thinking there's been some time since the last pizza I ate, although I do eat alot, but I miss pizza. >.<

And my sister was complaining that my pizza looks like ice-cream and stuff.. bla bla bla..

so I asked her to draw for me..

and..


wth? haha.

at first it was something more funnier. xD

I guess she's been studying advertising too much. =p

hehe.

so I decided to draw on my own.

and I know I'm not gonna screw my lovely pizza.

and so show how much I love pizza.

and...


I still screw it anyway. XDXD

You guys enjoy my drawings?

say yes please... T_T

jkjk..

and finally..


yeah~ hehe.


I know you guys must be thinking:"damn you Siew Lee!wasted my time on this lame drawings.now u better off the light and go sleep!"haha.


Enjoy ya day~

=)



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting