Thursday, February 5, 2009

I hate you

Posted by Siew Lee at 2/05/2009 04:18:00 AM
You make me feel so bad
You make me feel like I'm like nobody else
You make me feel sad
You make me feel angry
You make me feel disappointed
You make me feel frustrated
over and over again..

I thought I will be alright
I thought nothing big gonna change
I thought things will get better

I keep persuade myself to think that you did this for reasons
I keep tell myself that its just that I don't understand your actions

I guess..
you proved me wrong?

I never say I hate you.
I never wanna say this.
But..
This time I feel like yelling this out.

No matter what reasons
No matter under what circumstances
This isn't the way that you should do
This isn't the move that you should take
This isn't the result that I wanna see.

Yes.
I might be sad
I might cry

and this time..
I'm telling myself,
I'm gonna be strong.


"Someone who worth you for crying is not worth at all for you to cry."©


p/s:Definitely I'm not talking about my dearest friends from SN9G, as they treat me real good and I really appreciate them.eventhough I got shoot them or what-so-ever, but still, they are really nice.
Forget about oh my loves, ji muis and brothers, 'coz they aren't going to be one of them to act like the person I speak off.
Of course not my family, like duh, I love my family.


"You kept me unnoticeable, but I gonna make myself shine, yet not because of you."©


-End-

1 comments:

Unknown on February 5, 2009 at 2:14 PM said...

Dun sad dun sad.. Cheer up girl ! :-)

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting