Friday, July 3, 2009

stand

Posted by Siew Lee at 7/03/2009 05:28:00 AM
You:What makes you take a stand?
Me: Depends.

eventhough this question was asked long time ago, but I still remember it 'coz it was the similar thing happening now like what it was that time.
if you still remember this question, the answer would be "now".
last time I said treat it as "cold war", this time I will say,
no more cold war.
the war is over.
everything ended.
get it?
you will, with your sixth sense.
why?
'coz you just don't give a damn about it
and am tired of all the things that I do

if you know who you are..

memories are memories.they stay,store,and save deeply in my heart.
no matter what, friends are still friends.

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting