Friday, August 7, 2009

acute appendicitis

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/07/2009 02:46:00 AM
4/8/09
well this is nothing to do with my activity but I went out late as well.
to visit someone in the hospital.
I still remember I've been visiting the HKL quite often during form 5.
it was so funny when I told my ah sok that I'm going to hospital where she thought I fainted which is weird if I really fainted I can't be sms-ing telling her that I'm going to hospital right..lol.but she's just too anxious when she first heard that I guess.
have some difficulties in finding the ward as the visiting hours is over.





my sis..acute appendicitis.


the hospital full of Malays.

hope for you fast recovery.. then your McD, Burger King, KFC and etc are waiting for you..lol

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting