Friday, August 7, 2009

its about what you think

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/07/2009 02:29:00 AM
3/8/09
been "invited" by my sis to help her friends out for their assignments, a group interview regarding sex appeal ads.
to be honest I have no idea about this before this. I mean, I don't have any particular thoughts on it nor I have done any research regarding ads before the interview so I just talk whatever I think spontaneously.
good thing is the interview is conducted at night at our dearest TARC..
10pm view of TARC is very different from morning's one. so quiet and cooling besides a lil hazy.
and that nights' moon is so round and so bright!!
its been don't know how long I've never seen moon. lol am not joking.
I was too excited and stunned to see that so I was keep shouting at my sis about this.lol
the interview was fun, filled with opinions but lack of interactions with each other..


see! round and bright! =p


fav kill time activity.lol


she's promoting my strawberry bottle!haha.


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting