Friday, August 7, 2009

delicious-ing

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/07/2009 03:16:00 AM
A warning first, this post contains mainly of photos so if you're not interested can just close the window..bah! haha

5/8/09
classes ended very early on every Wednesday so I have plenty of time to study so I can go do my own things.lol.

so yesterday I followed my sis everywhere she goes to Carrefour to shop for her stuff and we had McD! lol I don't know why but I was excited to eat that,probably because I was starving. oh ya it was raining really heavily yesterday but it stopped quite a while after that. still,the refreshing air is there.=)

so ya walked around Carrefour very briskly as Yau Wai is a fast-pace type same as my sis.unlike me, slow like turtle according to my ah sok.haha.

then it was 3+ that I reached home and I have to go out again at 6.20pm..
managed to grab a short nap for about 2 hours and forced to wake up.

so it was CLF that we're meeting up.though I knew him early but this is the first time that I'm meeting this Japan kia..a very talkative one.constantly find topics to avoid boredom.lame one at times but can't fight mine.lol.mumbles through his words which makes my sis doesn't understand most of the times.XD

a very nice dinner..enjoyable one =)=)






at about 7pm..




at about 8.30pm..




the salt and pepper which I play with..=p








Carbonara Spaghettini


Traditional Tomato Spaghettini


Pan-Seared Cod.


Garlic Mashed Potato. best served with the sauce provided.


Strawberry Shakes


Death by Iced Chocolate


Melting Pot with Marshmallows


promoting..=p


thick strawberry taste =)






the black lady..




love this shot!


hiding..lalala~~


lovely sis in pink..




feel like bringing all the pillows back! =p




pink VS black..




DELIcious..


-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting