Sunday, August 9, 2009

out of my randomness

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/09/2009 03:12:00 AM
I want to watch...
The Proposal *16.8.09*
G.I. Joe *16.8.09*
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Harry Potter
Obsessed *not showing*
Public Enemies *not showing*

I don't mind having a movie marathon if you're willing to accompany me..lalala~~
faster come date me for movies la I want to watch them at cinema!! >.<

btw, I will definitely miss my sis sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
*burst into tears*
you better miss me ah
*burst into tears again*
though its within my reach but its quite far as well so I can't visit her everytime
*burst into tears and again*

ok and AS results is coming out
save me
that's the first thing come across my mind when I woke up this few days..
too stress
=/

end with my story here with 2 spoons of rice in my dinner plate besides me.. bah! =p

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting