Sunday, August 16, 2009

Posted by Siew Lee at 8/16/2009 04:36:00 AM
slept at 2am yesterday.. and I've been waken up at 2.30am by a weird but a kinda scary dream which I literally forced myself to wake up.. (sorry if I waken the 2 person that I sms-ed to..)
and I slept back after I've calm myself a little..
6.45am, it came to my suprise that I woke up at this time. I've never wake up at this time before on Saturday if I'm not waking up for a reason.
yet, I woke up, because of another dream.

sigh. disturbing.

thanks to ah sok whom I sms-ed to at 2.30am and she left me messages at msn 'coz she thought I can't sleep so she went online.. >.<

and thanks to YOU who never reply my message.. and for not asking at all.. I thought you're the one that I could turn to at that time but turned up to be quite disappointed..luckily that dream wasn't that scary till I've to yell.
you know who you are
..



-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting