Wednesday, September 23, 2009

because they are never pretty

Posted by Siew Lee at 9/23/2009 07:00:00 PM
12/9/09
so my sister is
again back to KL and her favourite thing to do is to drag me or us out to watch movies with her. haha. she planned this like week before we actually go for the movie.
The Ugly Truth









do you know that those posters have their meanings?
lol if you watch the movie then you will know

some funny scene below



"don't teach the teacher.."


"wtf?!.." LOL this scene is funny


this as well


in the lift


this show is truly 18SX. haha despite I'm still months to go 18.
owh I tell you this movie rocks! muahaha..
I enjoyed laughing throughout the movie as well as my sisters.

Sakae Sushi for lunch. oh my kimuchi ramen..not nice one haha. I want my sis's bento! =)

and shopping next.
hehe
tiring yet enjoy. <3

sometimes, the truth is ugly.

more photos click here
the ugly truth official site

-End-

0 comments:

 

●●爱讲话de笨蛋●● Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting